Monday, August 15, 2011

087. Blue Hotel

Reflection is today's theme. Not the quiet contemplative type, the crazed thoughts spiralling, zig-zagging backwards and sideways. Trying to have thoughts before engaging feelings. Loving the dance, but knowing you will be shattered glass afterwards. I stole Sina's "the implied geometries of building" from Day 73 as the calm before the storm; and paired with my image of windows in Hong Kong as the aftermath.



job interviews and marmite blow jobs
anal beads and plastic sheets, washing
my curtains, new double-entendre
to me anyway, breath fresheners
   (I still prefer Tic-Tacs)
the state of english rugby, ahead of the world cup
e-mails bouncing back and forward
we are chatting, only that
he said I wasn't far off perfect

2 comments:

  1. I love the aftermath image...such a great pivot on the curvilinear theme!

    ReplyDelete