Sunday, August 7, 2011

079. Memory

The internet is a wonderful place to find stuff that you have forgotten the details of, except when it isn't and you get frustrated. I remembered seeing an exhibition in the Courtyard at IMMA, but not when it was or the name of the sculptor. There were small figures, chest height on me, with sacks instead of lower limbs, they were sandstone coloured and scattered around the inner courtyard like monks in cloisters, gossiping, chatting. It took around 20 minutes before I found they were by Juan Muñoz. In my search, I stumbed across Antony Gormley's website, I paired a nice clean sculpture "Full Bowl" with my snapshot into the sun of Another Place at Crosby. More on Juan Muñoz later, I expect.



you have forgotten me                             
you should have been back by now?                             
I have been good, I stayed                             
put like you told me to, did                             
all the things you said, sometimes                             
you will say anything to get away                             

No comments:

Post a Comment