Monday, August 8, 2011

080. Curvelines

Wow, day 80! With having uploaded/caught up 95% of my backlog over the weekend I started to feel "Oh no, there won't be enough time to do everything I wanted to do here," which is ridiculous as I know of several blogs where this 100days is just a section. I wanted to do something with Juan Muñoz sculptures but I can't find any decent resolution images unfortunately, so I used Antony Gormley again; and echo Dorothee's day 80 "Lines"


               I must go; chat tomorrow; catch you later; sorry had to dash
lines/lies               
               I know you are married but she does not know you cheat
lie to her               
               you don't need to set off on one of those curving sentences with me
a lie ally               
               tell me the truth; You were distracting but my life is elsewhere
I lie               
               I can take it because if I can't it will be done, hurry that time
fly               

No comments:

Post a Comment