Sunday, June 26, 2011

037. Circles

Inspired by Amrita Mishra's wonderful poem "sundays" and following my nose on the whole circle-pictures thing which seem to be cropping up in my mind recently. It was a circles thing that inspired the picture for "Peeling" - not to remove the mystery but I was taking pictures of circular things in my flat - bowls of chocolates, wide tinned candles, dirty saucepans, yoghurt pot lids...



I wasted my time                                                                                 
sitting on the beach                                                                                 
against the warm wood                                                                                 
waiting for the sun to                                                                                 
come out again, press its                                                                                 
warmth into me, and                                                                                 
round we go in                                                                                 
circles again                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. used your lovely writing and image to inspire my day 43.

    ReplyDelete