Friday, July 29, 2011

070. Sunflowers

It's not just the huge scale of sunflowers that is striking, although it is because of the scale that you can see so many details of how the flower is built up. Sina's picture (from Day 59½) shows the underside and the gorgeous coloured petals of a prime specimen, mine shows the aftermath...


                              my bloom has become fitful
                              I have to wait that much longer
                              until someone finds me intriguing
                                                  and always
                                                  I have to stifle
                                                  the cry of
                                                  pick me
                                        pick me
                              pick ME

No comments:

Post a Comment