Thursday, July 14, 2011

055. Distemper

Working on 100days2011, I usually browse through everyone's contributions, saving the images or links to those I really like and think I might be able to do something with, and sometimes it takes me a while to find the right images to pair together. I saved Nicolette's "Disquiet" nearly a month ago, and only through further experimenting with the foam pictures did I find something that balanced.


plaster over me, lay down the foundation, smooth me out                                                 
touch me up                                                 
make me look like something you want                                                 
a line here, a blurring there                                                 
mould my features until                                                
until                                                 
they are what you expect                                                 

1 comment: