Monday, July 25, 2011

066. Loops

Tired, so tired. It's 7:30pm and I am already in my pyjamas. Mind not thinking properly, making loops around the whole thinking thing. With coming back from the heat in mid-west USA, to a cool and verdant Germany; and with a number of changes (actual or just scaring myself imagining the potential changes) it kind of feels like something has ended. I am not sure what. I pinched Steve's "Globes" today as it went with the loops in my head...



                                                            l      o      
                                                     d                  o
                                                 n                           p
                                                     u                  a
                                                            o      r         

1 comment:

  1. Cool interpretation - and remember, with loops and spheres and globes, nothing ends.

    ReplyDelete