Saturday, July 2, 2011

043. Silicate

More from Katie Bentley, her "Distressed Base" caught my eye, amoeba-like and stuck in my head while I mulled it over. And also I have brought in some extreme cropping, inspired by Dorothee, but I didn't save the photoshop files in the right versions or something so I can't demonstrate the size of the original... the sand piece below is ~7% of the total picture size, however...


                            no it does not feel rough
                            against my skin
                         smoothed down shells, rocks
                                                            worn
                            pushing the grains aside,
                            burrowing, cocooning, things
                         are different under the
                                                          surface

No comments:

Post a Comment