Tuesday, May 24, 2011

004. Fate

Another catch-up post, harking back to my first glimpse of the delightfully surreal Fran Forman, which I now realise was from last years 100 days... so much to catch up with still... I combined this with Nicolette Wong's Day 11 image entitled Revelation, and sought my future in the Tarot cards. It seems the news was not so good, so I teamed my haiku (mugged 1) together with the warning, and the memory of warnings ignored...


The second card, placed above the significator, represents Air. It describes your spirit, process of thought, and the influence of reason.
The Fool, when reversed: 
Apathy, negligence, and dangerous carelessness. Unquenchable wanderlust. Obsession with someone or something. Losing all sense of proportion. Foolhardy adventuring and lack of interest in critical matters. Immature or unrealistic ideals. Strange impulses and desires coming from unexpected sources. Vanity, delirium, folly, and oblivion.

1 comment:

  1. Love where you took your collection. Yes, you certainly do have an artistic voice!

    ReplyDelete