Saturday, May 28, 2011

008. windows

YB Poetry has a "windows thing" edition coming out soon - here is a preview picture by Dorothee Lang. I was reminded of this when browsing through some of the intriguing blogs in the 100 days 2011 group page, and finding the image below left from Janelle Stone; and my own photo to help inspire something for the YB magazine.


what are the windows that look onto those windows?
                 sometimes, I see movement
                 a flicker across the space
                 someone at home
                 by/with themselves
                 as I gaze outwards    
                                                                                                 sometimes I wave at my reflection
                                                                                                 there could be an army
                                                                                                 of watchers behind the
                                                                                                 bland mirror. Mostly I cross the space
                                                                                                 quickly, shrink from the outside
                                                                                                 in


No comments:

Post a Comment